Monday, April 26, 2010

Ok, so I am back out of the swing of things.
Basketball has come and gone. It was fun. Now we are into baseball. All three of the kiddos are playing so it is very busy. I am coaching Tabitha in T-ball this year and Lonnie is coaching Cody. That leaves Tristan on his own. He seems ok with that. I think he was tired of one of us always hanging around. His team got their first win this weekend. They were totally excited. Tabitha has her first game tonight, but it looks like it may rain.
Last weekend was wonderful. The sun was out, we spent some excellent time playing catch, batting and just having fun.
Our anniversary is coming up fast. 11 years. I can't decide if I want to have a quiet candlelight dinner at home, and have to cook, or to go out. I suppose the compromise betweent those two would be take out and eat at home. I am not a big fan of takeout though. It never seems to be as good, and you don't know what you got until you get home. Hmmm dilemas.
Looks like I will be going to outdoor school with Tristan. It is an overnight so I will be in the cabin with the girls. Plan was for Lonnie to chaperone this one, but he is unable to get time off work. We will have to try again when Cody goes.. /should be fun though. They pair up one Mom chaperone with one Dad chaperone, so I will hopefully at least get to share the experience with Tristan then. I remember when I went to Outdoor school. So much fun. This year they are going to be themed "Pioneer Living" They will pan for gold, cook on a bunson burner, build wagons with antique tools etc. That is next month. Then the school year is almost over. Can not believe that.

No comments: