Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Basketball

We had our first round of basket ball games. I have to brag and say my kids were great. It is nice when someone else says that though. Lonnie had a proud Dad moment this morning. One of his customers had a son on the team that we played, (We lost miserably by the way.) said that the boy on our team with the glasses was really good. I asked him if he told his customer that was his boy. He replyed "Heck yeah!" lol. Cody's team won, and he did extremely well also. Last year when I decided to Manage Cody's baseball team it really helped him and his behavior. He seems to be more serious about playing the sports now. Dad will be coaching him in baseball this year. I will be coaching T-ball for Tabitha. Guess that means Tristan will be on his own.
Tristan doesn't seem to want us to be as involved as Cody does anyway. I think it is an age thing. I get in trouble for even wanting to go on the field trips. I guess that is ok. He has done his time and with three kids and only two parents, we can't do it all!! As much as we would like to.
2 more weeks until the 4th grade auction. I really hope it goes well. It should be a really fun evening.
Count down has also begun for the cruise.
We are taking the kids on a 4 night Mexican Baja cruise. Everyone is totally excited. We are flying to Long Beach and taking the cruise from there. Tabitha has never flown, and I am not sure Cody remembers the last time he did. So it will be very fun. 33 Days to go..

No comments: