Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catch up

Wow, it has been sooo long since I blogged. I knew I had a pretty boring life, however I am always so busy. How does that factor in? I have logged on to Facebook, but still don't really get into that too much. I use it more as a way to see what is happening in other peoples life. If I was more creative with statements, comments and thoughts I would probably do better.

Kids have grown quite a bit since 2007! Go figure? Tristan is now in 4th grade. That is keeping me busy with school volunteer stuff. 4th grade Auction to send them to outdoor school, yearbook, PTC and not to mention sports. Cody is in 2nd Grade. He is doing real well in a 2/3 blend. I am not sure how he got so smart, but I am very proud of his academics. PE is another story. He is athletic and plays sports, but seems to think PE is play time and gets other children in trouble. We are working on that. My kids are not allowed to get a Needs Improvement on their report card in PE. or lunch for that matter. :) Tabitha is 4 almost 5. Last year of preschool then on to Kindergarten. She is starting to enjoy the girly things in life. Barbie dolls, caring for baby stuffed animals, dress up, singing and dancing. She sings to Taylor Swift and Hannah Montana. I can't believe how well she picks up on the words. She also likes a little Boom Boom Pow Thanks to brothers. I gave her the option of T-ball or dance this spring/summer. She said Soccer! Ha. She will do T-ball, then after T-ball, she can decide soccer or dance. Tristan would also like to learn dance and soccer, so we will see where that leads. Stay tuned.

I am still working part time, love the hours. drop the kids off at school, go to work, then home in time for the kids to walk through the door. Dinner done and whole family at the table by 5:30 at the latest. We are very blessed to be all home by 3:30-4:00. Lonnie works early, so is off early. Very nice. Lonnie is about ready to finish up hunting season. He took the boys with him most of the time, this year so that was good Dad-Son time. Tristan finally got to shoot a gun. He found that very exiting. Cody still has to wait a year or two. There is a mentor program that allows a nine year old to be able to learn gun safety and duck identification. Lonnie and Tristan went Clamming with Grandpa up in LongBeach Wa over new years. He liked it better then duck hunting. Sorry Dad :(

Thanks Amanda for your blog, and me thinking I should start again. Guess I will think of more exiting news and try to find pictures to post.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you started it back up - can't wait to read more!