Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Blogging World

Ok, so everyone says this is the thing to do. So here I am ready to Blog. All set up and..... nothing real interesting to say.
My life just doesn't seem as interesting as everyone else's does. I have three kids, love them to death, and they are keeping me busy. The boys are in Karate and getting ready to begin T-ball for Cody and Baseball for Tristan. They also want to take on Gymnastics and I plan on getting Tabitha started as well.
Cody is quite the class clown, so I decided we waited to late to start getting him involved, won't make that mistake again.
Tabitha will be going to pre-school next year. Yes, it is early, but she already knows the school and the teachers. The teacher said the minimum age is 2 1/2 as long as they are potty trained, or at least well on their way. We have got that covered so off she will go.
Wow, one in Kindergarten, one in 2nd grade and the baby in pre-school. What will I do with my mornings?????
My Mom has a strange relationship with bears and raccoons. Her emails and pictures are quite entertaining. I think I will have to get her into the blogging scene also. She always was good at story telling and this kind of journalism.
I think that is good for my first Post. I will have to take a peek at the MOPS log and put my 2 cents in there if need be.
Good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wende! I'm so glad to see you online :) I will add your blog to my list. I'll bet you have more interesting things to talk about than you know. I think of blogging like my time to debrief about lots of things, even if they are mundane. I have a captive audience-myself!!

Anonymous said...

Click on my name and you can go to my personal blog if you want to check it out.

Happy McNally Mom said...

Welcome Wende to the blog world. It is really a fun.
Kristan