Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thank you

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. I just always hope and pray that my kids will be good and Godly at all times. Kristin, thank you for reminding me they always test their boundries. I really think that Tristan knows right from wrong and just got over emotional. I thought the emotions were only in girls.. Oh my. sooo not true.

Today, was kindergarten round up. That means Cody was registered. Wow. can't believe 2 out of 3 already school age. Where does the time go?

Saturday, Tristan will take his orange belt test in Karate. He is really starting to flourish. He is remembering combinations and everything. Now if he can just practice the discipline, self control, and remember the important things when the time arrises.. We keep reminding him our(Mine and Lonnies) favorite "I don't want any trouble!!"

Spring Break has started, and now we need to just keep all the kids busy. As long as this nice weather keeps up they can play outside. We all love the sunshine!! I know it is not supposed to last long. I noticed today that Cody was riding Tristans bike. He thinks he is sooo cool. That meant Tristan was left riding Codys bike. Quite a bit smaller. His knees were hitting the handles bars and everything. It was funny.

Tristan will go to Grandma and Grandpas and spend some time with his cousin and Grandpa fishing and hopefully kite flying at the beach. Cody hasn't decided if he wants to stay or not. I think once he finds out his cousin is there, he may just change his mind.

Kristin, I have to tell you... I tried your ever so cute line yesterday with Cody.. "would you like to buy me a coffee today, Cody" My response wasn't so great. I got. "NO, mom, you have some here at home!!" Guess he is my budgeter. haha Oh well, I could only hope.

As you can see, I have a late night theme going on these blogs. I am tired and better go to bed.
good night all.. Thanks again for all the encouragement.

2 comments:

Alida said...

Wende, enjoy spring break and call me if you have time to get together. Congratulations to Tristan on moving into a new belt.

Happy McNally Mom said...

Enjoy this week with your kids. This down week is just what Tristan needs.