Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh Missy

The last couple of days I have really noticed some growing up in my little Tabitha. I don't know if any of you have heard her commercial quotes but she does a real cute "Subway --- Eat Fresh!" She started saying that when Cody was reading a billboard sign. I am sure she has heard it on the TV, but that was the first time I heard her and Cody "acting" it out. Way to cute. Ready for commercials. Can she make the big bucks in the family??? Tristan read her a book called Baby Brains - superstar in which the baby sings a song that goes.... "I want my Mommy!!" She is now wearing baseball hats backwards, standing on chairs and tables singing this song. I have to laugh. What can I say, She wants me. :-)
She has started to say more names. Lonnie is working with her on Mommies name and Daddies name besides Mama and Daddy. She also says Tabitha and so grown up like. (sob - sob) Allthough, I think Tristan will always be TT. It has happened oh so quickly. She has always called my best friend Ka -yees Mama. (Kaileys Mom) She even calls her by name now. Alicia is Leeshas.. again so cute. I don't remember this being so cute with the boys. I am sure they went through a burst of words. Is it different in a girls voice and tone? She is also, overnight this happened I swear, completing full sentences!! I usually have to remind her to say please. But she has Thank you Mama and oops sorry (usually with the grin) down pat.

Ahh the good times. I look at the behaviors I am dealing with in the boys, and really hope that it will be different in Tabitha. I don't know if I can do the Mello drama angry little beaver thing again!!! That can be another story.

3 comments:

Alida said...

It's such a joy and a bit bittersweet to see the littlest ones growing up!! This is such a cute age of discovery. Give her a big hug for us!

Lion Heart said...

I think it is a little different with a little girls sweet innocent voice I remember Aidan when he learned to talk still precious but different with Paris its way to cute I think its the tone they take.

Glory Laine said...

Been checkin on you eveyday here. Hope all is well.