Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Yea right.

Ok the first day of my experiment came and went. Basically with the business of the day I forgot!! Go figure. He got home about the same time as we did so I didn't have a chance to even do the sweep. Good thing we hadn't been home to mess it up. We will try again tonight. We have two baseball games if we don't get rained out, so dinner will be at 4 ish anyway. Good time to try it.

Tristan had won a lunch at Chuck E Cheese yesterday because he raised $100+ for their jogathon. I had to laugh when he asked me to chaperon because I had just read all the emails from friends and fellow Steering Team members about not going to Chuck E Cheeses. I did not volunteer to chaperon, because I had Cody and Tabitha, however I did tell him that we would meet them there. Let me tell you ladies, this was WONDERFUL! Yes I said WONDERFUL. It was perfect, school was in session so it was not busy. Basically just the 35 kids that came with Tristan, a few parent chaperons and maybe 3 other small families. As long as Tristan or Cody would help Tabitha up the steps with the huge gaps leading up to the tunnel and slide system she was good to go. She loved riding with Barney and in the big truck. She even rode a roller coaster! The virtual kind. She tried to get off of that one by saying "I am done Mom, I am done." I even felt completely comfortable letting Cody just roam on his own. I kept a close eye on Tabitha but with not many people it was not hard.
Today we went to have lunch with Tristan at school (his request). When I told Tabitha and Cody we were going to go have lunch with TT. First thing she said was "Chuck E Cheese??!!" very excitedly. There is Life after Chuck E....

3 comments:

momaof4 said...

oh! What fun...

No CEC for the ST!!

Alida said...

That's funny, best laid plans...
Good luck!

Hosmerita said...

Did it smell like feet?